Article Review: Effects of and Preference for Pay for Performance (AR1.0)
1. Identify the structure of pay for performance and the structure for pay for time.
2. Identify the pay system that generates the highest rates of productivity.
3. Describe the experimental questions of the study.
4. Identify the type of experimental design utilized in the study.
5. Describe the results of the study.
6. Identify potential limitations to the study.
Article Review: Teaching and Maintaining Ethical Behavior in a Professional Organization (AR2.0)
1. Identify the benefits of a planned and organized ethics training and supervision program.
2. Describe the role of the ethics coordinator and suggested credentials and experience for the role.
3. Cite the components of group and individual training and supervision.
4. Identify potential means to monitor and evaluate employees’ ethical behavior.
Article Review: Review and Discussion to Address Low Trainer to Staff Ratios (AR 3)
1. Describe the components of video-based feedback
2. Describe the practical benefits of video modeling
3. Identify evidence-based training strategies
4. Describe practical considerations for incorporating video modeling, video-based feedback, self-instruction, and distance training into training practices
Article Review: Increasing the Efficiency of Paired-Stimulus Preference Assessments (AR 4)
1. Identify the purpose of the study
2. Describe the authors’ rationale for utilizing a paired-stimulus preference assessment
3. Identify the dependent variables of the study
4. Describe the conditions of the reinforcer assessment
5. Describe the results of the study regarding preference for categories of stimuli and the reinforcing effectiveness of tested and untested stimuli
6. Discuss one limitation of the study