March 6th & 7th, 2019 at The Westin, Richmond, VA
We appreciate your interest in being a sponsor or exhibitor for CA’s Annual Conference!
We have several ways to be part of the conference that will allow your organization to reach beyond our conference participants. A few of the perks of Gold sponsorship this year is the opportunity for your company’s web ad to be included in several emails about the conference that go out to our entire mailing list & to be featured in our conference app! This allows for more visibility and a closer customer touchpoint for you.
We also have several exclusive sponsorships like our Networking Reception and Lanyard Sponsorship that are only available to one organization each.
See below for details to register.
First, check out the Exhibitor/Sponsor catalog for details.
There are two ways for you to register as an exhibitor/sponsor:
1) You can register online through Paypal through this link – Online Exhibitor/Sponsor Registration
2) You can register by mailing us the registration form along with a check, credit card #, or invoice/P.O. to:
Attn: Mary Crawford
4108 E. Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23228
–Payments for hard copy registration forms are due by February 1, 2019. Your spot is not guaranteed until we’ve received payment.
-Logos and print materials are due no later than February 1, 2019. Anything received after this date will NOT be published/included in the conference.
-Exhibitor registrations will be accepted in the order they are received.
CE information coming soon!
Scholarships for CA’s conference are available to self-advocates, families and caregivers! The application process will open in January.
- Applicant must be an individual with autism (self-advocate), or a parent, legal guardian, or grandparent of an individual with autism.
- Employees of CA and their family members are ineligible.
- Applicant must complete a scholarship application form stating their familial status and sign an affidavit of need.
- Only one scholarship will be awarded per family in a year.
- Applicants cannot receive assistance two years in a row, allowing for greater diversity of family members benefiting from this resource.
- Once a scholarship is awarded, the recipient must register for and attend the full 2-day conference.
- Applicant must be a resident of Virginia.
The Westin- Richmond, VA
6631 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23230
Reservation information coming soon.
Registration is now open.
Organizations wishing to register multiple staff members using a Purchase Order must contact MARY CRAWFORD (MARY.CRAWFORD@CAHUMANSERVICES.ORG) to receive a Conference Code for each registrant to use when registering online.
CA partners, DBHDS staff, CSB staff, REACH staff or staff at a company that provides licensed residential and licensed day support are eligible for a 20% discount. Please contact Mary Crawford – email@example.com for a registration code for discounted registration. You MUST have a valid organizational email address.
**Registration prices increase after 2/21/19.