March 6th & 7th, 2019 at The Westin, Richmond, VA
We appreciate your interest in being a sponsor or exhibitor for CA’s Annual Conference! All of our Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities are SOLD OUT. However, we still have advertising opportunities available!
We have opportunities for advertising in our conference program:
–Full page (Black/White) – $600
-Half page (Black/White) – $500
-Quarter page (Black/White) – $400
-Business Card (Black/White) – $300
**PLEASE NOTE: We need your ads by February 8th in PDF format.
Other additional advertising opportunities:
-Conference bag insert (first piece) – $200
-Conference bag insert (additional piece) – $100
-“Take One” Station – $150
**All handouts must in delivered to our Central Office, 4108 E Parham Rd. Richmond 23228, by COB February 25th!
See below for details to register.
First, check out the Sponsor catalog for details.
There are two ways for you to register as a sponsor:
1) You can register online through Paypal through this link – Online Sponsor Registration
2) You can register by mailing us the Exhibitor Registration Form along with a check, credit card #, or invoice/P.O. to:
Attn: Mary Crawford
4108 E. Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23228
CA is an approved Type 2 Continuing Education provider by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Credits are available for both days of the conference. Attendees who participate in BACB sessions and adhere to all the BACB standards can earn a maximum of 10.5 credits. There will be a charge of $6 per credit hour. Those interested in earning credits can get a sign in/out sheet at the conference registration desk. Staff members will be available to sign attendees in and out of each session.
Teachers Professional Development Points: All participants will receive a certificate of attendance. Teachers can use the certificate of verification with prior approval. Teachers should check with their school administrators.
Questions about earning CE’s at the conference should be directed to Christine Holland (Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Scholarships for CA’s conference are available to self-advocates, families and caregivers!
The deadline to submit an application is February 15th.
- Applicant must be an individual with autism (self-advocate), or a parent, legal guardian, or grandparent of an individual with autism.
- Employees of CA and their family members are ineligible.
- Applicant must complete a scholarship application form stating their familial status and sign an affidavit of need.
- Only one scholarship will be awarded per family in a year.
- Applicants cannot receive assistance two years in a row, allowing for greater diversity of family members benefiting from this resource.
- Once a scholarship is awarded, the recipient must register for and attend the full 2-day conference.
- Applicant must be a resident of Virginia.
CA has a block of rooms reserved at the Westin hotel – 6631 W. Broad St., Richmond, VA for March 5th, 6th, and 7th. The room rates are $145.00 for either a standard king or standard queen double room. You can call 888.236.2427 and reference the “Commonwealth Autism” block, or make your reservation online: Book your group rate for CA 2019 Conference. The cut-off date for reservations is February 19, 2019.
CA has a block of rooms at the Courtyard Marriott hotel, 6400 W. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23230 for March 6th and 7th. The room rates are $119.00 for a standard king bed or 2 double bed rooms. Please call Marriott Reservations at 1(800) 321-2211 or (804) 282-1881 (dial “2”) and identify yourself as part of the “CA Overflow Block” group. The cut-off date for reservations is Wednesday, February 27th.
Registration is now open.
Organizations wishing to register multiple staff members using a Purchase Order must contact MARY CRAWFORD (MARY.CRAWFORD@CAHUMANSERVICES.ORG) to receive a Conference Code for each registrant to use when registering online.
CA partners, DBHDS staff, CSB staff, REACH staff or staff at a company that provides licensed residential and licensed day support are eligible for a 20% discount. Please contact Mary Crawford – email@example.com for a registration code for discounted registration. You MUST have a valid organizational email address.
**Registration prices increase after 2/21/19.